KC Ethnic Enrichment Festival:
The festival brings an amazing array of international cuisines, traditional costumes, song, dance and crafts to the middle of America.
It's so great because it's like traveling the globe in one day--and you don't even have to buy a plane ticket to travel the world this weekend in KC.
A Little Song, A Little Dance......:
Swope Park at Swope Parkway and Meyer Boulevard Call 816.333.1124 for info.
Dates, Times & Tickets:
- Friday, August 17: 6:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19: Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are $3, 12 and under are free with an adult purchase. Parking is also free.
- St. Andrew Pipes and Drums
- Parade of Flags
- Pule Tali Key Polynesia
- St. Dionysios Greek Dance Troupe