Contact Teresa Sosinski, 816.756.1858 ext 561 to volunteer.
- Project Shining Star Helps over 1,300 have a special Christmas. Donations needed (gift cards/cash) for wish lists or help needed shopping for children.
- Catholic Senior Centers and Nutrition Sites, St. Louis Parish at 59th and Swope. (Friday, December 5th)
Help Prepare meals for Christmas luncheon or help with cooking for home
- Hospitality House at Cathedral of Immaculate Conception
Looking for meal sponsors and those to provide warm meal packaging
- Volunteers needed for Westport Cooperative Service Christmas Day Luncheon at St. Peters
Crittenton Children's Center
10918 Elm Ave, Kansas City, MO 64134
Contact Gayla Guthrie at 816.767.4124 to volunteer.
- Looking for sponsors for their Adopt-an-Angel program. Adopt youth and/or provide items off their general wish list.
- 20 volunteers needed to plan and host the centers Annual Holiday Party for adolescent residential patients ages 13-18.
Care Alternatives Northland Hospice
1420 NW Vivion Rd., Kansas City, MO 64118
Volunteers needed to stuff stocking and decorate holiday trees for hospice patients.
Contact Deborah Butler at 816.401.6652 to volunteer.
9237 Ward Pkwy # 300, Kansas City, MO 64114
Has 10 families in need of adoption for the holidays. Donate wish-list items or financial donations accepted.
Call Sue Fine at 816.333.9200 to volunteer/donate.
- Volunteers needed to Holiday Shop at Ward Parkway Center, Monday-Saturday, December 4th-18th, 2008.
- Collect/Donate gifts such as toys, coats, PJ's etc.
Call Joan at 816.523.5550 to volunteer.
Delivery drivers needed to deliver Thanksgiving and Christmas meals to eldery. Background check to do so.
- December 13th- Wrap presents for children from 9am-1pm. Blue Valley Salvation Army Corp (6618 E. Truman Rd.)
- December 13th-Bag Potatoes, Build Boxes from 9am-1pm (1110 Truman Rd.)
December 20th-Box food for needy families. 9am-noon or 12:30-4pm.
Contact Salvation Army at 816.968.0374 to volunteer.