The Bottom Line
- Still the place to meet in KC with a great crowd.
- Northland location has awesome rooftop patio.
- Great bar food.
- Takes a while to get your drinks.
- Locations:8614 N. Boardwalk (Northland) and 608 Ward Parkway (Plaza)
- Hours: 11am-1:30am 7 nights a week
- For Carry Out: 816.587.9292 (BW) and 816.753.7850 (Plaza)
Guide Review - Granfalloon
Tucked away in the Shops at Boardwalk, Falloon did its best to replicate its successful Plaza joint. With a nice pool room, TVs galore, and plenty of Golden T to go around its got the same feel as the Ward Parkway joint. Remarkably enough, they must have imported some of their wait staff as well it still takes some time to get your drinks, so head to the bar if you start to get thirsty. The crowd is pretty much the same tooyoung 20 somethings looking for the pickup, Desperate Housewives on a girls nite out, and the old-school mixed in here and there.
Granfalloon II copied its south of the river menu as well, brining bar food faves and burgers which are just as delicious. Thankfully though, Falloon changed it up and added a posh rooftop deck with full bar, plenty of room and flat screen TVs to catch up on ESPN. Be careful thoughyou practically have to climb Everest to get up there, but its well worth it. If you dont feel like making the trek, they also have a nice front patio which is a little more subdued.