The Bottom Line
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff knows everything about wine.
- Great wine selection from around the world.
- Weekly wine tasting theme guarantees you'll never have same tasting twice.
- Offers cheese and other foods to compliment your tasting.
- Small tasting room, but you can always taste on other floors.
- Location: 405 Main St., Parkville, MO 64152, 816.505.WINE
- Hours: Tues-Fri., 12pm-8pm and Sat., 12pm-9pm
- Tasting Prices: $8 for a 7 flight tasting, $10 includes a souvenir glass
Guide Review - Wines by Jennifer
Wines by Jennifer not only offers all-day wine tastings, but sells wines both by the glass and by the bottle. Wines are also available for consumption at the shop or to be purchased and enjoyed in your own home. The boutique also features specialty foods such as cheeses (tomato herb and cheese curds are a house fave), local breads, olive oils, fresh fruit, and chocolates, as well as a host of other food items that greatly complement the wine and enhance your wine-tasting experience. The store also has unique wine accessories (like wine racks and bottle openers) and boasts an art gallery that features local artists in the basement.
Wines by Jennifer is also a great place for special occasions and private events. In the summer, Jennifer opens up her outdoor decks and wine garden which are perfect for receptions, showers or get special get togethers. The special monthly events like the famed summer grape stomping and the wine and food pairing classes are not to be missed.
Be sure to take a trip to Wines by Jennifer, every wine lover from aficionado to appreciator will enjoy their time spent here.