Tailgating at Arrowhead :
Where is Arrowhead? :
Coming from the North or South?? Head into Kansas City on Interstate 435 Take Exit #63 B - Sports Complex exit.
The 'Secret' Entrances:
I don't know about you--but there is no way I'm waiting in line off of I-70 to get into Arrowhead. By the time you make it off I70, the game is about to begin!
Take Manchester via I-70 or Stadium Drive via I-435, you'll still have to wait, but not AS long.
The Chiefs changed the rules in 2004. You can't park in an actual lot unless you have a season parking pass.
2009 Construction Info :
Here are some important changes according to the Chiefs organization to make note of.
- Red reserve parking is not Lot specific. You will be directed to the closest red reserve lot available to accommodate you as quickly as possible.
- To access Gold D and Gold E lots, enter Gate 5.
- To access Gold M, Gold B and Gold H lots, enter Gates 2,3, or 6.
- Remember Lot M has fewer spaces, so when it’s full you will be directed to Gold B or Gold H.
The Chiefs instituted overnight camping in 2005. Located near lot N, Stadium Park, is for those who want to wheel their tailgating mobiles in the night before and get a jump start on festivities in the morning. Lights off at midnight, but you can move your car into a close stadium lot at 6am for no additional charge.
Camping tickets are $90/ per game. Extra vehicles/$110. Season passes are also available.
Other Chiefs Info :
- Red Friday 2009 http://kansascity.about.com/od/sports/p/RedFriday2006.htm
- 2009-10 Chiefs Schedule http://kansascity.about.com/od/sports/a/ChiefsSched2006.htm